The separation of services assigned to a single proforma invoice is a basic procedure that can facilitate the administration of invoices from the account on different billing dates and allows the breakdown of the amounts into different individual elements. In the following we will go over the steps necessary to separate the services from an invoice.
An invoice with at least two individual services
After logging into your Hostico customer account, go to the Financial section, located on the left side of the page.
In the open interface, all invoices from the account (both proforma and fiscal invoices) will appear. Go to the proforma invoice code you want to split and click Proforma Breakdown.
A window will open containing all the inserted items, all grouped under invoice number "1".
If you want the breakdown of the services on two invoices, the value of the invoice number section will be changed from 1 to 2 (if you want to separate it on several proformas, choose the number corresponding to the desired invoices).
After making sure that the services have been separated correctly, complete the procedure with the green Confirm button.
After completing the procedure, the invoices that were generated following the request will appear on the screen, each of which can be opened individually.
- Separation of services is possible only on proforma invoices, the procedure not being possible in the case of fiscal invoices.
- The invoicing data of the new invoices generated will be automatically transferred to the related data of the main account, so if a subsequent change is desired, we recommend consulting the article Changes to the proforma invoice
- The due periods of the services, respectively the amounts, do not change with the breakdown of the invoice.
- For services with the same domain name, we do not recommend breaking down the services, except in cases where one of the elements is dropped.
- If, following the breakdown of the invoice, you would like to cancel an invoice, please contact the Hostico commercial department.
- For situations where an invoice has been separated by mistake, the invoice merge function can be used